| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint Denis, Reunion in November is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in November is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid with occasional rain. Circa 95mm (3.7in) of liquid is dumped during an average of 13 days.
- In November the heavens above Saint Denis, Reunion are fine having an average of a measurable 6:50 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:55 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 13:07.
- There are approximately 6:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint Denis, Reunion November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint Denis, Reunion: