| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint Denis, Reunion in May is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish with rain every now and then. Just 81mm (3.2in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 14 days.
- The heavens above Saint Denis, Reunion are slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:36 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:07.
- There are approximately 3:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint Denis, Reunion May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint Denis, Reunion: