| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint Denis, Reunion in February is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is dampish with rain periodically. A sizable 216mm (8.5in) of water is deposited across an average of 17 days.
- The heavens above Saint Denis, Reunion are fine having an average of a measurable 6:56 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:03 long with an average length of 12:49.
- There are approximately 5:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint Denis, Reunion February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint Denis, Reunion: