| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Saint Denis, Reunion in December is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in December is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is a little damp with rain sometimes. Some 151mm (5.9in) of water is laid down across an average of 16 days.
- The blue above Saint Denis, Reunion is a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:00 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 13:22.
- There are approximately 6:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Saint Denis, Reunion December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Saint Denis, Reunion, Reunion
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Saint Denis, Reunion: